Friday, May 7, 2010

Sem 3 Break

Of late, i was a bit naughty. So bored during the holidays. Plus parents were away and alone at home. Had the freedom to do anything i want during that period.

What’s better than having the house all by you? For that one week when parents were away, the house was mine. I was the “tuan rumah” temporary. Brother and sister were off to work in the afternoon. I’m unofficially in charge for the welfare of my home. From clearing the dustbin to washing the toilet. From sweeping the floor to vacuuming the room. All which i will not do whenever they are around. Spoilt brat me...

With them all not around, i got to be all myself. Things that i would like to do whenever nobody is around. Walking around the home in underwear, camwhore-ing, and doing ‘naughty’ things..

But there’s always a negative side. I was too bored staying at home. Plus, my friend was on his holiday. Again, no company; guai guai stayed at home and jaga-ing after the break in. So, brought my lappie to Starbucks and stay hours there. Not to mention spent big bucks for the drinks as well. I like the drinks, k? Had been spending so much money on that lately. Addicted kua...

Speaking about spending money, i think i employ such a policy of ‘new semester, new cloths’. Since few semesters ago, i had been practicing this money-spending policy. Shopping is a good therapy after the result. Besides, shopping can kill time too..


bought this shirt from PDI on discount..


Then, shopping alone not enough to fill my time. I was so bored at home to an extent that i tried to find chores to do!! I was so like my mum – constantly finding chores to do. So, i tried to ironed 2 of my brother’s shirt, and my short pants. I took almost an hour to finish ironing. My sister even told me to go over his place and iron her cloths.. Again, all those stuffs i won’t do when mother is around.

And now, new semester had started, bored as well. Always that free during the first week. And it is this week that we are all free. I can foresee those busy weeks to come very soon.. nevertheless, enjoy and appreciate this week is what i doing..

4 comments:

  1. nice shirt oo...but more interest on ur body...haahaa...if can, we just hang out after my exam......watch movie and shopping...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. shy shy.. we should get out one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..Agree with "Be Muyself" - "NICE" indeed .... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. mana ada nice lar? but the baju nice lar..

    ReplyDelete