Monday, May 3, 2010

Ugly Betty. The End.

Besides Brothers & Sisters, Ugly Betty is my another favourite series. It’s a comedy-drama series that first shown on tv on 2006. Sadly, due to the low ratings, ABC, the broadcaster, cancelled the series. The last episode was shown on 14th of April but i only learn it ended last week. Gosh, gonna miss Ugly Betty.

Betty Suarez in Season 1 with braccs

When the braces removed, she so beautiful!!!

I like this series so much because i can easily relate myself to the character in the series besides it was a fashion series with nice cloths. Literally, I can see myself in Betty Suarez!! The thing that is common in me and her is we both have braces. And no, i don’t wear like her style – clashing patterns.

She’s always thinks positively and never seems to have gloomy period. Even though she has down time, she has a supportive family to come home to. This is what i always hope for...

I will always have a good laugh after watching this series. I gonna miss that too.. i’ll miss those acting from the characters. I’ll miss Hilda as hilarious and supportive sister, miss flamboyant Marc, miss how Marc and Amanda ridicule Betty, and also Wilhelmina.

Justin on the left with Austin on the right.. Austin twinkish, right?

I was a bit bored with this series. But towards the end, my interest for this series grew. Especially when Austin, Justin’s boyfriend, came into scene. Yes, Justin is gay, i knew it!! He’s gay from the first season, seeing his interest in fashion. Austin is very cute and his smile is so sweet. I repeat the same scene for so many time just to see Austin’s cute face and sweet smile..

Their first kiss. I like the kiss scene, spontaneous..

They reunited and became couple


Kiss kiss again. Caught by Bobby, Hilda's husband


Dating..


Justin needs some time to accept his sexuality. And finally came out with bravery to his family!! And danced with Austin in front of his family..


They made up a cute couple!! But why they only paired up at the last few episodes? I want more of their scenes together, especially Austin!!

***

On the other note, love is in the air!! Though my brother didn’t make an official statement, but i guess the girls he brought back home for two days (yesterday and today) is his gf!! Wah... finally he found one. Our family has been waiting for this day!! Dine dinner with him and his gf; total awkward! I didn’t know what to talk to her? I was so cool with her until one point she asked: do you not like me? Why you don’t have a word with me? Omg!!! Glad for him too...

Then, received a phone call from my friend. He told me my close friend, Shake, is going real with our classmates!! He started liu (in mandarin) aka making fun with her. And then after the Kukup trip and after she played piano, they got together two days after they went back to their respective hometown! I hope he’s going serious with her.. haiz... Class starting tomorrow and appear another classroom romance.. This whole semester we got a "movie" to watch edi... haha...

It all happened very fast. Guess that’s their yuan. Jealous-nya.. Haiz.. people nowadays get to find the partner easily.. me le? Haiz... going to be single for whole life till i die bah... sob sob sob...

2 comments:

  1. dont worry...u will find yours later....
    just give urself a chance when meet up someone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there.

    I miss ugly betty too.

    The series makes me laugh very hard.

    Oh I miss Amanda with dumb blonde ambition.Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete