Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

In less than half an hour, the year of tiger will go and we shall usher in the year of rabbit!!

I always look forward for CNY each year but not this year.. Somehow this year, i don’t have the mood for this celebration. I don’t even have the mood to shop for new cloths!! Went to a few shops, but don’t not excited seeing those shirts. No mood to buy!!

I’m guessing because i gonna leave for Aussie next Friday. Yup, i will leave this country in less than ten days!! And i have not pack my luggage yet!! I’ll be separating with my family, friends for a long, long time (though it’s only a year la).. The feeling of leaving my home to new place is making me feeling like this. I will be dead homesick when arrive there!!

On the bright side, i will be celebrating CNY in overseas for the first time. Hmmm.. maybe i should be just thinking on the positive side.

Last but not least, happy new year to you. I will appreciate this few days before leaving to a new place. And i will also makan kau kau all my favourite food before leaving.


Happy New Year & Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment