Monday, March 8, 2010

Dissection of Rat

Of lately, i write lesser than as usual. It’s like one week one post. Unlike last few months, 2 or 3 post per week.

Reasons? I have no idea what to write or i should say what to rant. And i was amazed how i could write a post without a main topic last time. I just crap n crap n carp. But now?

I really wonder how other bloggers could write and write nonstop? Where do they get the ideas or inspiration? Maybe they have lotsa life experience to share with. While me, having a pretty dull and colourless life, could write something that is presentable and attractive.

Maybe due to assignments and report that come in each and every week. I have to rush for my assignment and report every week and end up sleeping late ever day... not forgetting my tests!! They are coming soon!! I’ll be having BIO test this Friday and i still haven’t start reading the notes. Hopefully i will do well this time...

Ok. Put that aside.

After waiting for months, finally i got to dissect a rat or white mice today in my lab!! Last time i dissected a frog in secondary school, but now a RAT!! Wow...



Poor little mice sacrificed in the name of science!!






Needless to say, it was disgusting...

I think i should get back to my books now. I don’t think i’ll update anymore, not until finish those endless assignments or the coming test...

No comments:

Post a Comment