Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy ^v^

So happy happy right now..

Being an easily contented person, there are many things or events that will cheer me up. One of them is scoring in my exam or test.

Got back my BIO and BCH papers edi. And i did better than the first test.

For my BIO, this time i got better than the first test. I thought i would get low marks or fail since i wasn’t confident with my answers. But it turned out not bad. At least i’m the second best among my 3 other friends. As long as i’m not the lowest, i consider myself OK.

For my BCH, i proudly to say i’m the highest among my group of friends. And again, this time i really, really thought i will surely fail one because my lecturer said this time would be very, very tough!!. Of course, I copied my friend’s answer la. But that’s only 4 marks, there rest was based on my own knowledge i studied from the book, k. And it’s my first time got an A in this subject. To top that, this time all the marks i earned got darah and peluh!! And I don’t even have to beg for extra marks.. This subject i put lesser effort compare to BIO and i got good result which is double happiness to me!!

Not that i don’t put any effort at all, i sacrificed my time to study or literally swallow those notes.. Else i would use my time to MSN, Fb, and reading blogs. Afterall, it was worthwhile to sacrifice those time for studies...

Another two papers to go... seriously i think my GEN will sucked up again lo... pray pray i won’t fail...

2 comments:

  1. COngrate oo...Get good result...
    good luck for the other 2 papers...
    keep it up man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.. thank you..
    good luck to u too!!!

    ReplyDelete