Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sweet Dream or Beautiful Nightmare

“You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare

Either way I don't wanna wake up from you”

It’s from Beyoncé’s ‘Sweet Dream’...

I’m a dreamer. Meaning, every night or every time i sleep, i’ll dream all sort of things. Thanks to my never-stopping brain. Most of the time i’ll forget what i dream after i woke up. But not this time.

So, two days ago, as usual, i dreamt. I able to remember this dream because this time it’s combination of random stuff and dirty dream. Wah rite?

The random scene:

I don’t why every night when i put alarm, i’ll wake up automatically before the clock ran and see what’s the time just to make sure i don’t oversleep. In the dream, i woke up and it’s 5 am. Noticed my door was open. Quickly close the door but no matter how hard i tried i couldn’t close it. Suddenly my friend came but don’t remember the part after that.

Woke up from that dream, notice the door was open!! Tried to close again but to no avail cause this time strong wind blew against the door. The same scene and action repeated again and again so many times.. i thought i woke up but only to find out i was in the dream all time...

The dirty scene:

This time I found myself looking outside from my room through a hole on door. Guess what i saw? The hunky neighbour playing with his dick!! OMG!! And he’s dick was BIG and THICK!! OMG!! OMG!! And there were a few other hot, hot men in naked too!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! And you know la what they playing.. Seriously i remember this part clearly!!

Despite that dirty scene, i didn’t wet my pants, k. But, indeed, it was wet dream that didn’t come for quite some time...

I’m guessing the reason behind those dreams is stress... i had been staying up late to study GEN and woke up early the next day. I no horny, k? But once awhile it’s good to have this kind of dream to release some tension especially during stressful period.. hehehehe...

Now that my GEN test was over, i’m a bit relieve now. So, it’s time to celebrate Earth Hour!! Planning to go to Starbucks, buy their tumbler during the Earth Hour and get a complimentary tall size beverage. It gonna be my first ever tumbler bought at Starbucks!! Remember to switch off lights from 8.30 pm to 9.30, ya!


8 comments:

  1. haaha..so wish to see the big cock through the hole too...Is normal to have those dirty dream la..
    sometime i will have too...and so hope not getting up from the dream. hehe;)
    SO how was your GEN exam? Holiday dy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. horny u!!
    abt GEN, dun wan to care as it already gone..
    wil have holiday at the end of april after finals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..erm..over is over...dont care it.
    GOod luck and all the best for your final Lol.
    DOnt too stress also la... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hw's yr studies?
    good luck to u too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my study...still Ok LoL...
    Many to study also...
    But, sometime cant focus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo... too many distraction from tat 'someone'??

    ReplyDelete
  7. haaha...No la...
    is my own problem la...
    hei...do u mine to add me in msn?
    my hotmail is garrett_511@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete