Friday, April 30, 2010

On New Heights of Blogging!!

Been blogging since 2006. That means i have been writing for almost 4 years now. I started out writing when i was in form 5. Back then, i didn’t write much. Most of the postings were just my ranting.. More like a personal diary to me.

It was my private blog where i wrote about my personal life. Until last year’s August, i shut down that blog and open this one.

I open this blog as i am now in uni, a new phase of my life, and i think everything should be different. That blog was my past. It was time to turn over a new leaf, i thought. So here i am at the new blog though not attractive and flaws are everywhere.

But i can say the way i write had changed for better from the past. In terms of English, my grammar has improved. But there’s still room for improvement.

The drive for me to change and write better English came when i open this blog. As my previous blog not visited by any readers at all, i don’t care about my English. I laughed when read back my old posts. The grammar was so broken!! But now, i have visitors. I need to take good care of my image and this blog’s image!!

And having visitors and comments at my blog are fun!! Last time when i wrote something i got no response. After some time will feel bored. Now, after posting new post, i’ll be waiting for comments. The feeling of receiving comments is fun too!! So everyone out there, please leave comments ya?

There is it. To new heights of blogging, cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. haha.....i will always be ur no 1 supporter...... keep it up man !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i really need to thank you for yr visit and d time to read all my rants.

    appreciate it alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...i wan to thank you too by commenting some of my post......;)heehe

    ReplyDelete