Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY 2010 (Part 2)

It’s Monday tomorrow!! And my classes start tomorrow!! Haiz.. My CNY ends early this year. Last time in A levels, i had 2 weeks holidays while others had 1 week. How nice i have another extra 1 week holiday specially for me...

Since yesterday was the seventh day of CNY which also means “everyone’s birthday”, my family and i had a splendid dinner at Dragon-i, Bukit Tinggi. We had “pun choy” and “yee sang”. It was my first time eating “pun choy”. The “pun choy” was a rather small clay pot containing dishes like abalone compare to the big pot like the HK kampung style. Nevertheless, i had wonderful time eating dinner with my family and with good food...

My sister bought Woohoo ORIGINAL DVD since we all haven’t watched it and the tickets are always sold out. I must stress the word “ORIGINAL” as we never bought any original DVD before. We always pirated one lor. Since Woohoo is local Chinese production, we must support lah. Even though we can’t get the tickets but we also want to buy the original DVD mah...

I went to the national-level CNY celebration at Pandamaran. Luckily i went there after heavy rain or else i would get wet!! Despite the heavy downpour, many people were still there for the singers like Gary Chaw and Michael Wong. Due to the downpour, many cultural performances were cancelled. And the newspapers still say there were huge turnout despite the heavy downpour. Cheh. People come not for someone to talk about 1Malaysia but for the Gary and Michael. I was one of them lah.

I reached there when PM was about to leave. Great! That means i skipped his speech lo. And i was on time for the main attractions. I even touched Michael’s hand! I am not his fans but since he reach out his hand, i mah go touch la. Let those “xiao mei mei” who is crazy about him jealous me... wahahaha...

Immediately after Michael’s last performance, my parents and i quickly rushed to catch our midnight movie, The Little Big Soldier. Ok la the movie. Lee Hom’s acting also ok la. Definitely way better than his very first movie.

All in all, i had quite fun time this CNY. I think it’s enough for me to enjoy my CNY and it’s time to buckle up in my studies!! My result is deteriorating la. And i’m lazy to read the books edi... cham lo.

p.s. last two nights i dreamt my CGPA dropped to 3.64!!! OMG!!! Truly nightmare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment