Monday, February 1, 2010

Irritating

Irritating darren uttered the same statement again.

“Wah, you earned so much, huh? How much do you earn?”

What the fcuk!!! I don’t earn anything from helping them to photocopying notes for them, k?

I really feel annoyed when he said that statement. Ok, maybe i’m sensitive or what? Maybe he’s cracking a joke la. But this is not the first time said this statement!!

I so sick with him!! Maybe next time i should not do the secretary work- photocopying notes. I’ll try to let other people do the job and i’ll just sit down, waiting for the notes to come to me.

“Where can earn? Loss somemore” i replied jokingly.

My friend counted wrongly and ended up photocopying extra!! Shit! Loss 30 cent!!

Maybe he’s from business family and somehow his brain is business-oriented lah. Hence, he thought i will earn a lot from that.

Me, earning your little penny? Puik!!! I’m not a begger!!! I don’t want to earn your few cents!!! And he didn’t pay full the 30 cent and you know what, i’m not going to ask for your balanced 10 cent, BITCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment