Monday, February 8, 2010

Self Reflection

When i was on my way to ICSJ this morning, i saw an old disable man.

Looking at him triggered me. And i started to reflect myself.

I’m actually fortunate enough to be alive till now and staying healthily with normal organs. I’m indeed fortunate.

But, the greedy side of me wanting more, more than what i should have. I want so many things. Maybe i should consider whether i deserve it or not?

When by walked pass by him, i looked at him, slowly walking with a stick. I chanted the compassionate mantra, OM MANI PADME HUM, hoping this could lessen his suffer and remind myself to be grateful with all the things that i have. So what if i got new SEED skinny jeans? I won’t be able to wear it if one day (touch wood) i’m sick, bedridden.

I will constantly remind myself to appreciate my life and i won’t let myself or others to ruin my beautiful life!! Life is beautiful, to me.

P.s. recently found out someone visited this blog. Wow, how he made here?? hhhmm... errr... a threat lo....

No comments:

Post a Comment