Sunday, February 7, 2010

Quick Update with Pictures

K-Kinda busy rite now with two test back-to-back on last thursday and Friday.

I wanted to post this last time but can't find the time to write...

Due to the time constrain, i will only write a little bit with pictures...

These pictures were taken on 24 January 2010, where i decided to change my totally worn out wallet. This wallet has many memories with me. I have been using this wallet since Form 3, i guess. If my memory serves me right, I bought this wallet at KLCC together with my sister. And that was my first time going to KL to meet up with my sister at KLCC. It was my first time traveling to city ALONE taking ktm. That was my first time experiencing the hustle-bustle city life. When i reached KLCC station via LRT, everyone was walking so fast towards their own destination. And i was like the lost sailor in the sea, do not know where to head to. It was due to the environment, i walked faster than never.

This wallet held one important memory to me which was our (me, song, kc) 2004 agreement with cyj that he (cyj) will bring his Loh Jia Wen for us to see yet he didn't fulfill his promise. After so many years i still keep this little piece of agreement handwritten by song. A small shirt folded from one ringgit note given to me from my old friend, Nazri, was found in here. He gave me when we were in primary school yet i still keep till it now... I wonder how he's doing right now...






Dad gave me the leather wallet from MAA Assurance. I was hesitate to use the leather wallet as i'm denying my age... Out of no choice i used it...



No comments:

Post a Comment