Saturday, April 3, 2010

Final Week

Just got back Qing Ming.

One more week to go to finish this semester. A torturing semester, i would say.

My result has drop downhill. All due to lotsa distraction around me. Lack of concentration, procrastination and laziness attribute to my deterioration in my results.

For biochem, i’ll just read and concentration the tips the lecturer gave. If he comes out anything not from the tips, die lo.. i know it’s very risky but i still don’t understand even though i read so many times..

Biology, seems to be an easy subject but never perform in it. Had hard time to memorise those scientific names of organisms. Worst of all, no tips given at all..

Management, easy if i remember those theories. As long as i about to crap about, it should be fine..

Genetics pulak, my weakest subject of all. It’s a tough subject and i can’t perform in this subject. I just pray hard and cross my fingers that i will pass this subject.

All i need to do is put on more effort in my studies!! All the while i haven’t put my very best in studying and take things lightly.

Having said that, i pledge to cut off my time for internet, MSN, facebook, blogging and reading blogs. i so gonna disconnect with the world!! This is the last shot from me. It’s either DO or DIE!! I must pass all those subjects and get an average of 65%!! So, wish me luck!!

PS, i bought my first ever Starbucks tumbler last week during the Earth Hour. It wasn’t a nice design as i don’t have much varieties but i like the simplicity just like my style..

3 comments:

  1. hei...long time dint heard from you lO...
    good luck for your exam o...;)
    and dont forget to take care urself...dont study until too stress... is just an exam paper...
    can find me anytime u want...gambate !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...
    n sori i can't chat with u at MSN..
    will definitely chat wit u after my finals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is Ok...
    all the best in exam..!!
    support! support! best of luck...!

    ReplyDelete