Monday, November 9, 2009

Raining Season...

It has been raining like cats and dogs for the last few days... Here comes the monsoon again...

Raining non-stop resulting a cold environment. This is the moment where i will dream how nice i will have someone to hug to make me feel warm. I so want to squeeze someone right now!!

The problem is that i don’t have anyone to hug or squeeze except my bolster. Always end of year, i will typically dream about how nice i will have someone by my side. I always want that special person.

What make things worse is I found a new blog called pocket of sunshine. In his blog, he talks how he met his prince charming. He met his prince charming by chance. Seems to be fated. One day his car broke down at raining night. No one came to help him. Out of sudden, a car stopped, which is his prince charming, stopped and helped him. So like the scene in the Taiwanese idol drama.

He is lucky to meet someone that helped him when he needed help. So happen they fall for each other!! It is like match-made in heaven. On top of that, his prince charming is rich, tall, and best of all, muscular with abs and pecks!! Omg!!

That’s a perfect and idealistic lover!! I so want this kind of lover!! Haha!!!

I don’t need a washing board alreadi. I can hand wash my clothings on his pecks!!!

So jealous of him.

Will there be a special one waiting for me? I need love, desperately. I want to be loved and love another person. I want to taste the feeling of being loved, and cared by someone. I want to feel being appreciated and needed. I really hope to have that special person.

I am so desperate...

No comments:

Post a Comment