Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blogs That I Read

I like reading blogs. They have taken my time when i surf the net. It has been one year plus since i start reading blogs. Blogs that i read are gay blogs. What i mean is blog written by gays. Most of them are local gay bloggers. I have been quietly following their blogs for one year without leaving a comment. I can easily generate readers to my blog by leaving a comment on their blog, but i don’t want. I want to have a space of my own without any readers. By so, i can pour out my feeling here with no hesitation!!

It was around October 2008 i found Robb’s blog by chance. Can’t recall how i found his blog. Then, don’t know how i came to Ryan’s blog. I don’t know why i have great feeling for him even though i don’t know him.

There is a blog that i knew long time but don’t dare to click, which is Calvin’s blog. The name of his blog is Strictly Gay. I was a bit taken back when clicking his blog though the content is not explicit one. He’s too a very nice guy.

My recent hook up is Simon’s blog. He’s a funny person. About his blog’s content, there are few funny posts with male models- sexy models. He post a lot of eye-candy pictures. I can cuci mata. Haha...

For the sophisticated blogs, that will be Nase’s blog. He writes very well and i always touched by his sweet posts. Next, Sam’s blog, i also like very much. But when he moved to the recent blog, i don’t like that much as i used to in his previous blog. Maybe he is matured in writing. The sophisticate blog among sophisticated blogs will be Bedtime Stories blog. Reason? Because whatever he writes, i don’t understand. His English is so deep. I hardly understand his posts.

Reading those blogs has pros and cons. The advantages are i get to know other gays out there. How they live in this not-so-conservative community as openly gay. They SEEM to live a normal live like ordinary straight people. Besides, my English has improved so much after much reading. I can write better compare to last time in my old blog. I want to improve my English badly. I starting to listen to English songs and watch English dramas and movies. Hopefully these will improve my English.

The downside of reading gay blogs, i become gayer. Haha. I feel gayer after reading those blogs. Maybe i know myself better- i’m gay. I am quite sure that every gay out there will explore other gays just to know ourselves better. At least i know i’m not the odd one. Therefore i will say “gays are within us just that we can’t identify them”. I found out that there are many gays in the town. Take Klang as an example, i know there are 2 gays from blogs. So i am not the odd one in Klang lah. Maybe i am the first and only gay in my resident.

I often melt reading those blogs especially they write their sweet moment with his bf. I admire them so much. I also want someone to take care and love me. Maybe i’m gay, all i dream is a bf instead a gf. I’m so confuse. Perhaps i’m gay... Should be lah... I will remain as straight until i find a bf.

I have more interest in guys rather than girls. So, i should be gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment