Thursday, November 19, 2009

Turning 20 Part 2

My second present from a friend that i not much like. *sorry*

I am the only secondary school friend that still layan him in my group of friends. Others completely cut connection with him. He is Poh.

My friend asking me why i still want to talk to him or want to go out with him? Actually i was reluctantly talked to him every time he called. Every time he called me i never called him before unless the miss call. Need to return call mah...

So he said he wants to celebrate my birthday with me. Fine. We went out (i went out with him not because the present,k!) on last Thursday.

Watched 2012. A movie that emphasised compassion among human beings. By the way i watched twice some more. The second time watched is with my close friend.

I told him i am not sure to choose either 1 + 2 or 2 + 1 for my twinning course. He preached me le!! He indirectly saying i’m immature le!!! May be i’m sensitive la...

Whatever he said that day i did thinked of it thoroughly. But what he said was true also la..

The present? He gave me a mug or cup. I knew it. The message on the cup surely got something related to God. Oh yar, he is a baptised Protestant.


No comments:

Post a Comment