Saturday, November 21, 2009

Turning 20 Part 3

A day before my BIG day, my parents and i went to Genting to celebrate our birthdays. My mum and i shared the same birthday. As usual, my aunt will belanja us dinner or lunch. This time she treated us at Garden Terrace. A buffet dinner.

The last time i had buffet was at Tenji. The buffet was not as good as Tenji. But i still prefer Oriental Hotel’s buffet. Great food with great service.

A little retreat during that night was i saw a handsome guy. He is under my “fine” category. He defined the word F.I.N.E. My definition of “fine” is not only handsome guy but he needs to have the rich, young, tall and stylish appearance.

The whole night i was looking at him. When he stands beside me, my jaw dropped! He is tall and wears very stylish. Looks like a “fa fa kong zi”. I saw him twice some more le. The second time i saw him was after my dad and i watched a magic show. I was surprised to see him again.

I always want to treat myself with a big present using my own money. Some more i need a new jeans, so i thought of buying new jeans with my own money!! With Padini’s RM30 cash voucher and discount, i bought SEED jeans. The first time i saw the jeans i fell for it!! It wasn’t look like the normal jeans. The quality of the jeans is different from others lo. Total i paid for the jeans was RM97.2. What a good bargain!! Quite worth it i thought. Coz normally Padini will not have discount for jeans. I hope i will continue this trend to pamper myself once a year especially using my own money. I will even more appreciate the jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment