Thursday, October 15, 2009

Becoming A Driver

I would still prefer to become the passenger though.

And what a reward i got from becoming one-day driver last Saturday.

First i had to fetch my aunt from my home to Toyota’s Service Centre at Jenjarom. Heck, so far. After drop her there, i received a call from my mother and asked me to drive up to Subang. She needs to see the Chinese doctor for her hand.

No choice, i ha to drive up to Subang. This is my first time driving alone to Subang and to Jenjarom. I never drive so far away from my town. The reason is my mother always doesn’t allow me to drive to that far places. That’s why i always say, my driving licence is only valid within Klang. I never drive out from Klang before. Ok la another reason is I’m lazy to drive la. Why want to drive since i have my dad as a driver?

And the reward (hardly any reward la) is got to see a very leng chai doctor at the clinic. He’s very cute lo. What an eye-candy....

p.s. tomorrow is my MCB test 2 and i am lazy to study. Maybe because that lecturer is not like Ms See. But we all selamba only...

No comments:

Post a Comment