Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival (Part 1)

Sometimes i would regret on something that i did. Sometimes i took a detour and for no reason and i end up in a disastrous condition. Despite all those disastrous condition, not every event i took a detour would be as bad as i imagine. For example, yesterday i didn’t go back home. I stayed a night at my hostel instead. My friend threw a barbecue party in conjunction for the mooncake celebration. Initially i didn’t want to go but after they consistent persuation, i finally gave in. I can’t believe i stayed back on Friday!

As for the preparation for the BBQ party, i sincerely need to thank to the girls especially SKuen as she and her friends prepared the chicken marinating and BBQ stuff. They planned what to buy and went Nilai town to get the things. In the midst of preparing all BBQ stuff, they still need to study for MCB test 1. We had our MCB test yesterday. Maybe that’s why they want BBQ on Friday cause can celebrate after the test. While the girls busying planning the party, we, the boys, pulak didn’t even help them out and just let them do the things. I really cannot tahan these kind of people (not include me coz i was the one to call other guys to help them). Ok la maybe i kepo la. That’s how i got involved and they called me to stay back.

The guys (again, not include me) really have no gentlemen trait in their genes! How can you let the girls alone to go Giant to buy the ingredients while they all just wait and eat? That’s not gentlemen at all. That’s not fair to them too. They still need to study MCB. I said in front of them to the girls: ask these guys (referring to my guy friend) to at least help them carry those heavy chicken wings mah. They seemed to be reluctant in helping the girls. Out of no choice, they have to help no matter what, rite? Really no eye see.

We took our uni bus to go Giant. We only have 1 hour to get the things and we managed to get the things. Fine. Then as we walking to the bus stop where our uni bus should be there at 3.30pm, suddenly the bus pass by us and didn’t stop. We had to run for the bus. Imagine this scene, 6 faggots (4 guys and 2 girls) carrying plastic of stuff running like hell to get the bus. I carried to bags of chicken wings, YSeng carried a big watermelon, Jling,SKuen, CShou, and TPing carried the miscellaneous. We all ran on the road. Don’t know whether any of my know friends saw me or not? Hopefully not. So paiseh.

That was funny memories and will remember them all.

Continue on the party night in the next post.

p.s. i typed this post when i was on my way to go back home in the train. When the train reached KL Sentral, a weird old man came in and sat beside me. Fine. When the train passed by Angkasapuri station, he started to mumbling. I really can’t type what he said. Those are really really sensitive issue and something not good to the government...Crazy and brave him to say that in the there towards the Malay patrons...

No comments:

Post a Comment