Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival Part 2

Continuing the Mid-Autumn Party.

Even before the party started, i still regret inside me. Whenever i looked at the clock, i would tell myself: at this time i should be at where and doing what at home! I was abit regret on staying back even when the party started. But there was no point for me to regret actually as i already there. What i can do was enjoying the party and gave them a bang la.

Yes,i did enjoy the whole party truly.

First, starting the fire was really not an easy task. We, the guys in charge the fire while the girls in charge washing the fish balls, prawn balls, squid balls and whatever balls la. The funny about my friend, TPing was he used the old and leftover charcoal while we have the new and good charcoal. He even took some charcoal from the dustbin! OMG!!

There were some events that i really have no eye see. One of the events was when starting up the fire. I never really involved in starting up barbecue fire before when i BBQ with my family. Usually my brother and kuku will do for us. And being the youngest one in the family, i hardly need to do anything. And starting up fire is not easy task, ok. That’s why my mum dislikes the idea of barbecuing.

While we fanning the charcoal, there will be some hot ashes flying up. So the ash fell on unfortunate YSing’s finger. I felt he’s so weak lo. Hey, not only he got burnt from that charcoal la. My finger also burnt abit. Others also got la. Just that his case was a bit more serious and he made hu-ha­ like that. He so like sow.

Fine. Then move on to another person, my lecturer. Yes my lecturer joined us too. He’s my MCB lecturer la. At that night, he was useless guy lo. He didn’t even help us in starting up the fire. Want to eat also take other people’s food. Just that he’s our lecturer and we want to jaga our test marks, we have to give in. We have to like bodek him. He brought along with his gf.

I have to be honest, his gf look so old with him. The reason because she 2 years older than him and my lecturer has baby face some more. When you see also know she’s older. They don’t make a cute and sweet lovely couple lo. This is my own opinion la. I can’t feel nor see the sweetness between them lo.

His gf has this strong accent of Mandarin which irritates my ear so much. She’s buatan Malaysia not buatan china. Say me prejudice to him or what la, i don’t know how they can be together lo. He can talk dirty things in front of my girls’ friend and his gf. He doesn’t feel paiseh to talk about that matter meh? That’s why i hate girls. They are so cheap!!!

After barbecuing, it’s lantern time! The girls wanted to walk one big round at my uni but walk halfway already tired. The funny thing was we were all carrying lantern and walk at my hostel. So paiseh. Surely many people saw us one.

Luckily i didn’t miss it. We talked, played fire and so on. Our friendship between me and they all are closer after this party i think. But when we are too close, i will step back one. Why am i building a great wall between me and them? Heaven knows the answer la.


Wasting candles... but this is nice though..

I really enjoy that night and had a good memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment