Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Giving Up?

In less than 8 hours i will be sitting for my semester 2 finals.

I feel like giving up. Or maybe i am lazy.

This semester i have to sit for 2 papers. That’s why i am a bit lazy. So far i already pass my MCB and my chem needs 4 more marks to pass.

Maybe i aimed too high? I wanted to maintain my CGPA. So i need to get all A for this semester. I just push myself too hard edi la. i need to break. That’s why i wanted to give up. How nice i just give up just like that.

Another reason why i want to give up maybe i was too disappointed to myself. Other friends have been getting better result than mine. It’s like no matter how hard i studied, i still lost to them.

Haiz.

Ok lah, need to prepare to sleep edi la.

The feeling of waiting the exam is killing me indefinitely. I just hope i can pass with flying colours and maintains my GCPA.


p.s. i will not give up!!!! damn for whatever reason i think this way, but one thing for sure i will not give up!!! i will strive through this rain and there will be rainbow for me. Hopefully there will be the love of my life at the end of that rainbow, instead of a pot of gold. hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment