Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Trust Him

Why all unfairness came to me?

Ok, maybe not all.

But i just feel unfair-ed.

Last Wednesday my MCB lec gave us back our test 2 papers and thank god i was doing well. At least i got an A this time. At least i was not the bottom person neither the top among my friends. I’m versatile! Haha..

So, who got the no. 1? No no no not a gal. This time that girl lost to a guy!!

That guy was my friend!!The one from Penang. And he was once the borderline student. Meaning ngam ngam pass student. But now he got the highest mark in the class!! Even the once top student also lost to him. by the way, he got 63.5 out of 65!! Meaning he got 97.7%!!

Maybe this time he studied really hard and his effort paid off, but the other side of me denying his success. Bad of me.

But i really can’t help to think of it. maybe i’m jealous of his success?

The reason i said this is because he’s very close with my lecturer. Maybe he had some extra tips from him? Anyway, my lecturer gave us very obvious tips to us all. So actually we are equal in terms of knowing the tips. So the other side of me is accusing him of having extra and specific tips from my lecturer.

Maybe, i’m jealous. No lah. Maybe it is just unbelievable. Or i simply deny everything which is my strength in it. Haha. I gave him the benefit of doubt.

So in the end, he deserved that result. (if without any extra tips)

p.s. see i wasn’t truly believes him! no lah. Just kidding only. He, indeed, deserved that result after hours of sleepless night to get MCB fact into his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment