Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Irritated

I’m so fucking irritated right now!!! Sorry my language.

This is another no-eye-see event. Yar those event made me irritated due to unfairness. This time involved my MCB lecturer (again). I think most my no-eye-see will involve him lo...

He’s so unprofessional.

Last Friday my friend (that friend) absent for the lab. He skipped the lad because on that same day we had our test and obviously he didn’t get much sleep the night before. Every time also like this. This is not the right way to study lo. Sleep is so important though last time i didn’t appreciate it.

The problem is this time the lab class is the continuing of previous lab class. That means we have to present for both labs, if not how are going to get the result? Technically this time his marks for report should be halved. I know this because another girl also similar case with him but her report marks will be halved. My lecturer told her one. I heard over their conversation so i know la.

Then just now in the lab, my lecturer talked to him softly and i happen to heard what they were talking la. If i’m not wrong, i think my lecturer was telling my friend that he will not count my friend as absent so no need to minus 50% mark.

You see, where can like this one!!! It so unprofessional and unethical!! I mean why that poor girl has to be punished but not my friend? I mean you have to be responsible for whatever you do mah. Just because of the test and you slept late last night, that doesn’t mean you will be free from any punishment. No matter whatsoever reason of your absentee, the lecturer should not apologies him. Instead, you have to tell him this is wrong and ask him not to do that again. He must have talk to him whether he will minus mark or not la?

I may sound cruel or heartless; like i don’t want to help my friend but side another person. No! As a lecturer, you must be fair to all people mah... worst still, he some say he’s very professional type. Anything said outside of class won’t affect out test marks. Yarlah you thought i will believe you ar?

My friend very close with this lecturer. Or i should say he’s very close with almost all lecturers except those lecturers that don’t want to be close one which i think it supposed to be that way. Lecturer should not be too close with students else the students will “climb over” lecturers’ head. Friendly doesn’t need to be close.

Is this life? I mean is this the kind of advantage if you have good connection with anybody. I guess so. It so obvious that this lecturer more sayang him than others. I’m so like jealous of him. May be i do. This is not the first time he clearly offence the rule as a lecturer. There was one time my same friend went home in conjunction of Hari Raya on Friday morning because no more ticket. He asked permission if he could join another course’s lab class to replace the Friday lab. Of course my lecturer gave his permission. See, again. We, students, are not allowed to replace our lab class!! This is unethical and unprofessional as a lecturer.

Or maybe i can’t blame my friend, and my lecturer. All i can blame is myself. Who ask me not wanting to be close with my lecturer? Who ask me not chak hai with him? It’s my entire fault, i guess.

But one thing for sure this time is my lecturer’s action is unprofessional, unethical, unacceptable and whatever “un”.

No comments:

Post a Comment