Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First AGM ever...

I just came back from a meeting with Yeoh Tiong Lay, the Executive Chairman of YTL Group. Holiao le?

Haha. It was AGM lah, but still meeting, rite? The AGM was held at Starhill Gallery, a very high class place, at least for me.

What attracted me most was the brand!!! In there, you can see many high-end brands. From clothing to watches. FYI, there is one floor, Adorn, dedicated for selling watches!! It is the largest global fine watch retailer. Brands like Cartier, Rado, and so on are found here!!

I am a materialistic guy. I love branded stuff but didn’t own any those branded stuff listed above. The most expensive stuff i had is a pair of Adidas shoe. Is Adidas branded?

I wish how nice i could shop there and buy those stuffs... but wait, i need money to buy. Argh, need to work my ass off to fund all those brands. Or maybe i find a rich bf? haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment