Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Cried


My red eyed face. looks like got bashed from someone..

I cried last night. I am not crazy or what, suddenly cry like that.

As usual i play Chris Botti’s song around 11 pm so that i can sleep better. Then i had this urge of crying... It just came like that.

During that time, there were thoughts of ending my life, but neh, i won’t resort to that. This is stupid action. I won’t do that. Mainly i was thinking about my life.

” Why am i here? What am i here for?”

“I am a loner. I don’t have a partner/soul mate/lover. I don’t have a partner that i can whine to. A lover whom I’d call boyfriend.”

The 3 'wan tan'

“I just want to be like other ordinary people out there with a lover. Though i may be not normal in other eyes.”

“After been through the hard way, will it guarantee i will have better life?”

This reminds me not to cry again for the same reason...

“I can’t even see my future in this course. Will i have one?”

“I don’t know whether i can cross this hurdle anymore?”

Those were the words i muttered out during the crying session. A lot of questions, i know. These were doubts in me. I don’t know whether i will find answers to the above questions?

All i can do is that I’ll be God-fearing and pray hard to find happiness for me. And i still have to fight for my own happiness right?

No comments:

Post a Comment