Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I MISS YOU...

What do you want now?

You left me just like that without a single word. I knew it when i came back here. I was hoping to see you again after the break. What i got was you leave me alone here.

Fine. You left me. I was sad. I faced it. Went through the hard time (hardly la). Thinking maybe it’s time to forget you once and for all. And now you come back??

What about now?

I thought i will take this chance to forget you. But we still met each other. If you want to leave me forever, just do it. You moved to another block, which is further than last time you stayed. Just to avoid me? Haha. Padam muka. Now you have to walk even further to class. HAHA.

There was once i saw you at the bridge. I didn’t notice you at first. When i saw you, i can see from your face telling me: hey, i’m here! Look at me. Your facial expression was telling me you were happy to see me. You smiled. Or is this my imagination? Maybe i was so desperate till imagine that? Don’t know whether you will feel the same?

Today i saw you twice. First was when you walked from block B to block C at academic block. I was at block B looking at you with your friends at level 4. I only saw your back and my heart told me it was you. Confirm. Then after my class, i saw you again for second time. You were waiting outside my class. You saw me. We were close. Around 25 cm away? I tried to look away. I was afraid to look at you. I do not want you to think that i have something for you. No eye contact.

What about now?





I DO MISS HIM...

No comments:

Post a Comment