Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Between Gay and Straight

Later in the afternoon i will be having CHM test 1 and i am seriously not feeling good for this time! So here i am writing this post after my MCB lecturer forced us to go to his class just because the student evaluation. He said he wanted to cancel the class but because this damn student evaluation, he can’t do so. Immediately after the evaluation, he dismissed us! Fuck! If he cancel the class, then i wouldn’t need to wake up early and i will have time to study my CHM. Since i’m still awake, i decide to write something.

As the title says it all, how to distinguish between gay and straight?

Below will be the characteristic of a gay guy.

Very fashionable. Gays seem to be gifted with the power of wearing nice stuff on them. On the other hand, straights wear more down-to-earth type of clothing. Can’t blame the straight for wearing such because they will be accused of gay if they wear something extraordinary.

However, people nowadays are modern and brave to wear something out loud and daring clothing. Metrosexual, that’s what they call them. So, you really tell them gay or straight by just looking at their clothing.

Wears loud colour especially PINK. Last time where got guy wearing pink? Since don’t know when men start to wear in pink. But, again, people are metrosexual, can’t tell them gay or not.

“Sissiness”. If a guy very super duper sissy, then most probably he is gay. I’m not discriminating anyone but just telling as it is. In other words, he is soft.

Last but least, the gays’ underwears are usually loud colours! Who’s more fetish on underwear than gays? Definitely those with many pieces of loud colours of undergarment are gay! In my hostel, i can see so many varieties of colours of underwears from red to blue colour. Some even are branded like renoma. I always like to peep their underwear whenever i am outside. I like those underwears but i don’t think so the underwears are nice when put on me lo. I lagi prefer to cuci mata than put on me.

So, in that case, my hostel has many gay lo, rite? No! See, again, people have colourful underwears does not mean they are gay. I can 100% sure that my hostel nor uni has any gay lo. I wonder what give them the courage to buy and wear those colourful underwears? Don’t they afraid others accusing them gay? Or, maybe they don’t know gay wear loud underwear? Or simply they are gay? Haha...So confuse. They are straight yet they wear gay-er than gay guy.

They are so straight yet so gay.

p.s: when i’m on way to come back just now, i saw HIM. He wears yellow again. Very loud colour! I used to say him so gay yet so straight. Then in afternoon, i saw him again at cafeteria. He was eating over there alone. So kelian. Don’t know where are his girls gone? He used to be surrounded by girls. Later, i saw him again the third time! Yeah! We so got “yuan”. Don’t know whether he notice me anot le?

p.p.s: the description for gay listed above is my own opinion. It maybe false fact, ok? And some of the descriptions are based on HIM too, though he might not be gay la.

No comments:

Post a Comment