Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Week of Many Things Happen

One week of study break came and went just like that. For this whole one week, i didn’t do anything that i initially planned to do. I didn’t study for my upcoming test for CHM and MCB. I didn’t manage to finish all my lab reports. I have been procrastinate things which is my main advantage.

However, this week was an exciting and adventurous for me. I catch up with my friend from Terengganu together with his course mates. A boring outing as they keep on talking about their friends this and that. I was quiet at that moment, not much topic i can talk. But everything finished fast and we had karaoke session again. Really pokkai.

Then for adventurous, i went to Skytrek at Bukit Cahaya with my other families. We chose the Big Adventure as we are still beginners. Ok to me. We took an hour and a half to finish the adventure. It was fast. I was like: huh? Finish edi? So fast! Not tiring at all. The toughest task was when climbing up a ladder made of the plastic pipe. It required the arm strength.

And come to the exciting part, i had a crush on someone at my cousin sister’s wedding. He is my cousin sister’s side of family. So technically he too my far far cousin! Omg!! Hardly a crush. Just that the whole wedding ceremony, i was focussing on him. He’s tall and has nice face features. The face feature that i like. Actually last Saturday at my cousin sister’s dinner at home i noticed him carrying the professional-like camera. He was the cameraman on that day, i guess. Then yesterday, which was the actual wedding date, i saw him again in the morning. He wore that SEED t-shirt which i wore before and even took picture with it. But i didn’t own it. That shirt is nice; fits him well. Or, he has a nice body, looks well on any shirt. His jean was nice as well, sort of slim fit. Omg!! i was more into his garment rather than him. haha. I hardly know him la. I didn’t talk to him at all. No la he is my crush or what. Just that i can’t believe i had a chun far far cousin.

More exciting! I had wet dream but i didn’t wet my short. Does this consider a wet dream? Put that aside. I dreamt of myself having haircut at bathroom naked! That stylist naked too! I was crazy, i know. In my dream, i even saw that hairstylist’s dick! Wow. It was fun for another wet dream after so many months. I don’t recognise or know that hairstylist’s face. Haha. Wild dream!!!

But most of my time was at home playing with my nephew, Aidan, which was good time.

So there is it my one week break. I don’t want to go back Nilai. Thinking of class start tomorrow is suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment