Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Semester, again...

I had the same feeling when i first step in here. I seem to be a stranger in this place after living here for about 4 months. I just reached Nilai.

But things were different. I’m now in second semester and got a lot of work waiting for me. I’m gonna drawn with the workload, assignment and reports. Hopefully i will survive and overcome all these obstacles. I should be.

Actually my class started today morning with CHM 2 but skipped. I don’t know why i have this lazy to study. I’m still in the mood of holiday. I miss Aidan, though he can be noisy at times. He has high pitch like Mariah Carey. But one thing for sure is that i miss him. Aidan is my sister’s newborn baby, which is also my nephew.

I checked my intionline account and my CHM lecturer already uploaded assignment and quiz. He even uploaded the schedule for this semester! So fast telling us what to do edi? OMG!! Cannot tahan this kind of lecturer. Haiz. But in the same time, i got thoughts of him too. He might be a hunk? He might be a cutie? He might be gay!! OMG!! What am i thinking? This is crazy, outrages and insane!! After all, i think he just a hag. An uncle, maybe. Cannot be as cute and funny as Mr Yeap.

Tomorrow is got MCB 2 class. Again, i will skip. Hey others also skipping, so i merely follow the majority and skip that class for heaven sake. He sent us a notice saying: hope to see us tomorrow and most importantly, NEVER MISS THE FIRST AND LAST CLASS!!”. Bwhahahaaha.. i will skip his class!! Blek~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment