Monday, April 26, 2010

The End of Sem 3: Finals

The finals for semester 3 was tough. Tougher than other semester. I was under great pressure during the week. But felt better when i burst into tears after i had my BIO paper.

I knew the papers will be tough. But did not expect they were that tough. Some papers i managed to pull off but some i did not.

Maybe i was over-confident after the first two papers. Management and biochemistry papers were not to say easy but still managed to do.

Management paper was straight forward one. Pretty confident with this. We expect Biochemistry paper won’t be tough, after all the paper was set by an incompetent lecturer. How can be set some tough paper while he has no high qualification to teach us in this subject?

After these two papers, i was kinda slacking..

Consequence?

Got major blow in the exam hall. My mind went blank looking at Biology paper. Many of the questions i roughly know nia. I did badly in that paper. I couldn’t remember all the points. I had to eat up all 20 topics of notes for this subject. I slept only 3 hours at that night.

On the other hand, the most-afraid Genetics paper turned out not so bad as i expect.. I can say that this time’s paper was easier compare to previous semester.. thank gosh i manage to do it. At least i manage to write something out. Last time, in the test, i don’t even understand what the question asking. Now at least i understand the questions and manage to crap about.

Nevertheless, it was all over. No point to cry over the spilled milk. The result should be out in next few days. Whatever the result is, i will face it. I had put on my very best, and that’s what matters, right? (haha, just to console myself..)

No comments:

Post a Comment