Friday, April 23, 2010

The End of Sem 3

Laziness took the best of me. Lazy to write..

Most of my time spent jaga-ing the baby nephew and of course playing game!! Played Metal Slug on computer. Brings me back to my sweet childhood time...

Semester 3 ended last week. This semester marks the departure of my classmates. 5 of them will be leaving for Australia in coming July.

Somehow, i don’t feel sad or having heavy-hearted knowing they gonna leave us.. My another group of friends were telling how they going to miss them. And i asked myself in my heart: do i feel sad or will miss anyhting? No, the answer. Feel so guilty for not having those feeling.

The reason why i dun have feeling is because they and i are not close. I hardly know them despite they are my close friends. I hardly join them whenever there’s any outing. The most is having dinner together. After dinner, went back to our respective room and no contact with them anymore. No chatting over MSN or texting over phone. Heck, i don’t even have all their MSN and phone numbers!!

Often times i would receive the you-don’t-know look with both eyebrows raised from my friends when they said some outdated news regarding our friends. I always the last person to know about any news or rumours or gossips about my friends. Last time in secondary school, i used to be the first person to know all gossips because the disseminator sat beside me. haha..

But those are history. Now, our bonds are strong than last time. I getting to know about them and they get to know me. We supposed to be good friends earlier!! Hopefully in semester 4, my bond with them get stronger!!

I know it will...

3 comments:

  1. erm...is good to get a first step to participate among ur friend. but, bare in mind not to fall in love to anyone who is not gay o...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will not fall any one of them (crossing my fingers)!! d guys are too straight to be gay!! plus they are kinda homophobic people..sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...same as mine. that y i even dont mention it in front of my friend.

    ReplyDelete