Saturday, April 24, 2010

Under Threat

The Tan’s family is now under threat!!

My house got burgled. Broken into the kitchen. Luckily it was the kitchen not inside the house.

We suspect they broken into around the afternoon when we were out for lunch. In that 2 hours, they took all steel made stuffs. Though the stuffs were not very valuable but just that we have been using them since we moved into this house. The stuff got sentimental values edi...

We had been warned by our neighbour that someone looked like a drug addict was looking inside our house. So, my mum took all valuable stuffs and keep them inside my home. They would have taken all those valuable stuffs if my mum didn’t store them inside.

My parents were on holiday. Left me alone in the house when the brother and sister are out for work. With this incident, i even more scared to be alone at home. Bad things always happen in the wrong time.

I curse that blardy drug addict to death! Curse him died of overdose of drug he taking!! Curse him to be burnt in hell!!

I know cursing other people die is very bad, but sometimes those people REALLY DESERVED it!!

2 comments:

  1. omg....what a bad things happen to you. luckily that there was no ppl injured. those steel lost can be buy back..... u are right to curse him !!
    curse HIM !!! curse HIM !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thx for cursing him too..

    ReplyDelete