Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First Trip With Classmates

So many things i want to write but very lazy lar.. With 2-week holiday, i think i’ll write them all before the next semester resume. I’ll start off writing about my trip to Johor bah...

Had 4 days 3 night trip to Pulau Kukup. A simple trip but holds many sweat and memorable memories. This was my first holiday trip with my classmates. Last year i didn’t want to go but since this time was special because this might be our last trip before everyone depart. 5 of my coursemates will be going to Australia in July. Not forgetting this was my first time going to Johor and Batu Pahat & Pulau Kukup!! So malu to say first time visiting Johor.

Reached YJun’s house at Batu Pahat on Thursday evening. His house was spacious (2 semi-D house join to become a bungalow) but not very grand as compare to other houses over there. We were a bit scare to meet his father as his father is strict. YJun himself said that. Knowing that his father is strict, we have to speak politely and dare not to speak loudly, unlike us in normal time. One word to describe his father: yeng or cool. He has that businessman look, the leader-of-the-family look, manly build & bald!! So yeng!! Though he appeared to be cool, i find him friendly and very generous person (businessman traits). He bought us so much food for BBQ dinner for third dinner and taught us how to BBQ salted-prawn. Afterall, he’s not as strict as my friend described.

Went to Pulau Kukup on the second day afternoon. The tiring part was to travel in a van from Batu Pahat to Kukup for more than an hour!! And that van’s air-condition was malfunction!! The girls sat behind singing non-stop from the YJun’s place until reach Kukup. From childhood songs to adult songs. From oldies to the modern songs. I don’t know where their energy come from to sing along the whole journey.. Whereas the boys, listening to mp3 and slowly dozed off.

The moment i reached the destination, smelled the smelly fish smell. It’s like in the pasar. Looking at the surrounding and houses there, i thought i reached Pulau Ketam! Haha.. Pulau Kukup is no different from Pulau Ketam!! Afterall, both are fishing village, they have similar house structure.

The only difference between them was, Pulau Ketam has better seafood than Pulau Kukup. Maybe the restaurant’s fault, Pulau Kukup’s seafood is not as delicious as in Pulau Ketam. The prawn, crab and fish not fresh at all. Pulau Ketam still the best in terms of food lah..

We stayed at a house or a resort. It was more like a homestay. As it was a kampong area, the only entertainment we had was karaoke system, mahjong set, and a pin-pong table. Again, my friends sing K non-stop. Tak boleh tahan mereka... Thanks to mahjong set, it saved me from dying of boredom. We played from YJun’s house to Kukup. Then after went back to YJun’s house, we continue playing until the last day.. i was addicted to it. I rarely play mahjong, only get to play during CHY time. I’m no expert before this. But after for so many days, i can safely say i’m promoted to amateur level. Haha.. Even some of my friends at first don’t know how to play also got addicted after knowing how to play.

For the whole trip, i spent slightly less than RM150. Most of the money used was on transportation and the accommodation including food. We were well-taken off by YJun’s parents. Our breakfast, lunch, and diner were all under his parents!! Really need to thank to his parent’s hospitality.

Though my classmates and i are close friends, but i barely know them. Through this trip, i knew more about them. I can say our friendship had promoted to a higher level. I saw my close friend, Shake, can be that playful and funny. I saw my usually quite-type friend, YTeng, talk a lot than normal time. And the best was seeing SJie’s playing piano. She literally turned into another person (good form) the moment she started to play. Everyone of us was wow-ed. She played beautifully and her inner beauty showed up!! I almost fall for her. Haha.. but i like someone who knows how to play piano or any other music instruments. I hope my lover knows how to play piano. I will love him so much one lor..

The part that i like most during this whole trip was the heart-to-heart talk session. I learned many things about them and know some juicy gossips as well. We were interrogated with usual questions among friends – who do you like among the friends? That’s the question i was trying to avoid!! How can i like a girl while i’m gay le? If i pretend to say i like some other girl, who know one day they know i’m gay, what they will think about me? A hypocrite? I replied: i didn’t like anyone (referring to the girls in my class).

All in all, luckily i didn’t miss this trip or else i would miss a lot of sweet memories.. After the trip, my friends said they will be sad our friends that going to Aussie but i don’t really have the sad feeling. That means our friendship bonding not strong enough to make me feel sad upon their departure.. i wonder if they will feel the same way, if i was the one leaving soon??

p.s. woohoo.. finished downloading all episodes for Brothers & Sisters season 1. Will spend the whole 2 weeks watching them all!!!

5 comments:

  1. hoho...wonderful trip oo...
    but, if there got any horny things happen, then even better...haahaa...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz.. sadly ntg horny happened. except yjun's brother very handsome and got d body. eyes locked on him for several minutes whn he was shirtless hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho...u should take a photo of him and share it.....heehee....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah.. nt dare lah with other friends around...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haahaa..just kidding...dont take it in mind...

    ReplyDelete