Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Giving Up..

It’s not the first time feeling like this. In fact, every time around this week(week before finals) will have this sort of feeling.

What makes this time different from previous one is that, this time i really, really think of giving up. The subject is too tough for me! I feel so hopeless right now...

Still got so many chapters yet to be studied in very short time. Finals’ starting next Monday!! Yet i still find myself writing this post and took time off for guilty pleasure!! Time wasted..

I need a wake-up call!! I don’t have much time for all these entertainment!! And i can’t seem to concentrate when studying. My mind will wander around.

The subject that gives me the most heartache is genetics. Not that my lecturer not good(she’s good at explaining), i just me myself can’t get it. Hate PCR, DNA microarray, Southern blot, etc. Totally want to give up on those chapters!!

But i can’t! I have to get at least 65% to transfer to Australia. That’s the minimum requirement. Haiz.. hopefully i will get through this time...

1 comment:

  1. hei...dont give up easily.
    Every problems can be solved.
    Plan ur time and focus is the most important things now.
    But, spend sometime to relax also important. it is not waste of time, dont feel guilty. It helps to refresh urself.
    Keep it up...and dont give up.

    ReplyDelete