Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Living with Good Feng Shui by Lillian Too

I was never a book-reader. To the extreme extent, i hate reading books. The only book i read is textbook.

It is because i have no choice but to read those thick books. And i have to bring those heavy books to class. In uni, i have to read the textbook and make my own notes. Unlike those days in secondary school, i was spoon-feed with good quality of notes from tuition centre and i need to do is to read them. Reading those notes were enough for exams.

I know reading is a good hobby, but i’m just lazy to read. Last year i bought two books and up till now, i don’t even finish one of them!! Sigh. I tried to pick-up this good habit but every time i read the book, my mind will fly to somewhere else. Never concentrate on the storyline. That’s why reading book is boring activity!!

But there’s always an exception. There is one category of book that i will read’em all. That’s Lillian Too’s Feng Shui books. Or i should say all Feng Shui and astrological books, i will read. That’s my interest la. So i will read all.

Purposely went to Jusco Bkt Raja today to buy this book as can’t find it at Bkt Tinggi Popular. Had been reading her book few years ago. I really heart her though many people dislike her because she always call people to buy her stuff.

this book is more expensive than my thick textbook...


Just checked my result. Got the worst ever result. Instead of straight A, i got straight Bs!! 3 B+ and 1 B. Oh plz someone tell me this is not the real result!! I aimed better result. I thought i can get A for biochem and management. But i got B+ for genetics, can’t believe it could make it. So sad to see the result. To think of it, maybe i didn’t put my very best effort in the exam as i thought. Guess i really deserve it.. Padam muka saya..

1 comment:

  1. no matter what the result is just accept it and look forward...and do it better for the next exam......i KNow you can do it better....keep it up....

    ReplyDelete