Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas came and gone. And i didn’t wish in this blog, instead in twitter. Yup, i have a twitter account before Xmas as it was under my to-do list.

How i celebrated or undergo the Xmas? Since my brother and sisters attended the same wedding banquet, left only me and my dad. At first i thought i will be dead bored at home while others having great meals but, i didn’t feel that way in the end. Not to say i enjoyed Xmas night, but at least i was not dead bored at home lah.

Usually i will be occupied during Xmas night because my third aunty would throw a party and we had dinner and turkey!! But this year she didn’t throw a party. Then, my aunt from my mother side, called us to join their family for steamboat dinner which i turned down. Why? They are having FAMILY dinner!!! Why want to spoil their family dinner. Actually i paiseh la...

Back to the topic.

To start off the day, i cooked myself pasta with scrambled egg. This time’s spaghetti was nicer than the last time i cooked. This time i cooked the spaghetti with the sauce itself. So the spaghetti was much tastier than last time which was tasteless. Then the scrambled eggs came in. Voila, a hearty brunch.

In the afternoon, kuku dropped by my house and guess what, she bought me a t-shrit. Yeah!! On the Xmas eve, my sis bought me a t-shirt from Soda. Yeah, i got two Xmas present this year!! The t-shirt from my aunt was really unexpected. It was Polo collared t-shirt. It must be the original polo t-shirt as my aunt always buy ori and expensive stuffs!! The blue colour is nice and very special with the green linings. Oh yar i love it very much and it fits me!! At last there is something i can wear those shirts from my aunt.


At night, when my brother and mother went for their wedding banquet, my dad and i had our dinner at one of those hawker stalls in Bukit Tinggi. It was really out-of-all-odds!! It was my first time eating at those hawker stalls. We ordered a plate of ikan bakar and it was so big plate that we had to force ourselves to finish it!! So, we had our Xmas dinner at the hawker stalls. However, I wanted to go to Aeon for a more decent meal. Anyway, we enjoy the dinner and went to Giant for jalan-jalan.

That’s it. How i celebrated Xmas 2009. Hopefully the next year or following year i will have someone special to celebrate with me lah. You know Xmas is a very lonely festival without any loved one. In this year, my loved one would be my father. I am not sure i will celebrate Xmas with him and family anymore in the next few years as i (finger crossed) would be studying abroad at Aussie...

p.s. all in all, this year’s Xmas was ok-ok. wait, next week is New Year, no party again. Going to genting again? Not again?

No comments:

Post a Comment