Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sneaking Others Room

I wasn’t really sneaking people’s room. That room was left unlocked and i just open the door. I guess the previous resident didn’t lock the door.

Went to enrol in noon today.

Yesterday i was so worried about what timetable i’m going to get. Before went to enrol, i went to Guan Yin Ting to pray since today is full moon. At prayed to Kuan Yin that my studies in next semester is smoothly and beg for advice to how to solve all my problems in my heart.

I reached inti. Waited for my turn. Oh yar i even saw my ex classmate waiting there. Filling some blanks, and got the timetable. Gosh, the Monday timetable is superb. Then next i see Tuesday. Lab again and some management subject. Ok, i made my mind. I will resume class 2 days later. I not going the first 2 days.

In that case, i only need to survive for 2 nights instead of 4! Relieve, i was. Thank god the timetable is my liking. Oh wait, what?! Friday’s class ends at 6 pm? Oh no!! Nevermind i will wash my classmates’ mind and ask them to bring forward to afternoon class given that lecturer is free.

After that i collected my keys and went to my room. Dirty and dusty!! My dad was good enough to sweep the floor for me. He even wanted to mop the floor but i stopped him. I’ll mop when i go back there next week.

Suddenly my curiosity strikes me. Since i know my neighbour (no. 49) not staying that room anymore, i open the door of his room, out of sudden. The door wasn’t lock. I look look lah as i always want to spy on others room.

My sixth sense told me to try room no. 52 which is HIS room. The door was unlocked. Finally i got to see the room which Anthony Sandstorm stayed before even though it was past. Anyway, at least i entered his previous room. And his room has no different with mine. Just that the room was occupied by HIM. So, i wasn’t sneaking or spying or whatsoever!!

Later in the evening i went JJ alone. Quite funny shopping grocery alone. Bought a lot of things and later before leaving, i bought iced latté! Finally got my cup of it.

After all, today is quite ok-ok day. Maybe because i went to pray. I have been skipping my time to go to temple. Maybe it’s the reason why i worried this and that lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment