Friday, December 4, 2009

Familiar Faces

I remember once my teacher said before there are seven similar faces people in this world. Then, i don’t know where i heard this: if all seven similar faces meet together something bad will happen. I wonder if that’s true.

Last time when i’m form 1, i had two teachers, one from school and one from Mr Qua’s tuition class, who are very lookalike teaching me. Say it coincident, their surname is also the same – Ms. Wong!! Immediately I thought they might be sisters!! I was not the only person who thought that way but my other friends agreed with me too. One day we went up to my tuition teacher and clarified our doubts. Well, they neither sisters nor cousins. Not even have any blood relationship or whatsoever. If i were to rate their similarities, it will be 7 out of 10.

Recently i found someone, a model, looks very similar with HIM or H52. The source was from one of the blogs that i visit frequently for my you-know-what activities. The moment i saw the pictures (model), i was shocked!! I will rate the similarities 9.9 out of 10!! Looking at the pictures, i thought it was H52!!

A brief introduction about the model. His name is Anthony Sandstorm or also known as Tony. He’s a Canadian. He started his career with DJ-ing and modelling. He took these pictures when working for Grace Magazine. These pictures were taken 10 years ago!! But to me they don’t look like 10 years ago pictures. Again, he looks very very similar with H52.

Let me analyse the model with H52.

What makes the H52 to be similar with Tony is he(H52) has similar or the same face features - the long and thin face feature. I somehow quite like their face features!! Oh wait i like H52 or his face feature first? Haha...

H52 has the similar hairstyle with Tony too. The hairstyle that i like. A down-to-earth hairstyle. Haha.. Newest hairstyle!! it's simple as it is. You don't need to have fancy hairstyle to be in the centre of attention. All you need is to have a simple hairstyle so that it won't overshine your other part of your beauty. Tony has nice bod and simple hair is enough to make him special. Likewise, H52 has muscle and with the simple hair, he is special to me...

Tony’s more to meaty type while H52 is lean. Both of them have muscle. So jealous. Haiz. But i like Tony’s body rather than H52. Maybe years late H52 will have the similar meaty muscular??

Ever since the last day i met him, i didn’t meet him anymore. So sad, no yuan. Luckily got these pictures to quench my thirst. Wahaha... i do miss him.. CUT IT OUT!! What’s gone is gone!! If i am not wrong, i will not see him at inti anymore. Hopefully we might meet in the future and...














Tony is so similar to H52 when smiling..








Tony's so sweet. Melts my heart too..
























Is he sexy??

last but not least, the picture that i love most...


p.s: There are some nude picture of Tony but i will not post them here. I want to keep this place clean... instead, i post them at another blog.

1 comment: