Friday, December 18, 2009

Crush

I am so a stalker. So, watch out people out there!!

I have been a stalker on FB lately. Every time i log on to FB, i am very tempted to go to his wall and stalk him!!! Lucky me, his FB account is open to public. So, i can see his pictures!!!

He was my crush some years ago. He was my sister’s colleague in Hong Leong Bank. At that time, she said he used to drink “pat poh cha” to help generating blood. According to him, males allow to drink it even though it’s women’s drink.

Upon hearing this, i knew he’s got something “different”. What makes me more curious about him was, in his FB, many of his male friends are topless in the picture. So she was saying maybe he is one of them. After that, she showed me his FB account and yes, many of his guy friends are topless in their profile pictures!!! I knew his name from that time onwards.

One day, i was searching his name on google search to see if i have the chance to jump into his wall. Lucky me again, i found his link on my sister’s FB. Immediately i clicked it!! There he was... in order to steal his picture, i print screen and crop his picture!! I have it till now, you know....

After awhile i almost forget about him. Until recently i got my FB account and accidentally jumped into his FB acc. I surf his picture freely as his account is partially open to public. Sometimes i will spy on him through my sister’s account. Who call my sister didn’t logout after using?

After didn’t see him for a year or two, he looks different. But still handsome as usual. After browsing his picture, he has different look on different picture/ event. He so special one. I mean, he looks differently on different occasion. He is a man that has different looks? A mysterious yet very exciting to see him in different looks too. What a dream guy....

Since i have the chance to browse his profile freely, i definitely steal his picture again la!! I think it’s safer to upload his pictures on my brother site lah. At least no one will find out, especially him himself. Even if he finds out, he should be happy cause got admirer mah... maybe he has lotsa admirers!!!

He’s now gayer!! Seen him taking picture with a guy in very intimating pose. On top of that, both of them have a dog as their S.O.N.!! Only gays take dog or animal as their child!! There is one picture he with his boy boy together with that dog... ahh... i would say they are lovely... It’s like match-make in heaven... Bagai pinang dibelah dua....

p.s. feeling to stalk him again.... but cannot!! Who know FB got some sort of application to check who stalk who. Then my account would be one on the lists? Ok lah, i will see his acc 2 days once lah... hopefully FB doesn’t have application to see “who visit who” like in friendster. If got, i exposed!!! So paiseh if anyone finds out i stalk someone, especially my sister. It’s her ex-colleague leh??

No comments:

Post a Comment