Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Hairstyle

I got my haircut today!! This is the first time i went to a salon opposite Bayu Perdana, same row with Subaidah called Moon.

I am very satisfied with the service i got and most importantly, a nice and satisfied haircut!! Ok la, not to say nice lah but at least i like it lo. About the ambience, good! No other people looking at me. And the stylist didn’t talk much to me. i don’t like the stylist talking with me while cutting my hair. So annoying.

It’s a new hairstyle as i don’t cut this kind of hair before. And it is also the kind of hairstyle that i want so long...

As usual, still very very short hair as besides saying “cut short” i don’t know what to say anymore. The difference this time is no more side cut!! I always don’t want the side parting.

Comments from the parents. My father thought: who is this person (referring to me)? Haha.. He thought someone else driving his car. Can’t recognise me.. My mother doesn’t like because i look like those fei zhai or gangster in TVB drama. As usual, she said the front part should be shorter!! Very short edi le?? This is my shortest hair after the Indian barber cut!!!

Don’t know why after cutting my hair, i am on good mood. Maybe because i’m relieved... every time before go to the salon, i will worry.

As planned, i went to Jusco to buy Starbucks. I long for their Christmas Beverages. So i had their Toffee Nut Frappuccino. Very nice!! I always like Starbucks coffee!! I love their Green Tea Frappuccino too.

After that, i went to Vivo to buy Oreo Cheesecake for my parents to try. Last time i told them their cheesecake very delicious, but they didn’t have the chance to try it out. Therefore i bought them the cheesecake. Their cheesecake is very nice. It’s not fattening and the cheese has moist. The cheesecakes from Secret Recipe’s are dry compare to Vivo.

At the end of the day, i had a big smile on my face!!

















first time cut this kind of style...



p.s. i will still visit that salon given that i have the chance la..

No comments:

Post a Comment