Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wedding Dinner

Came back from a chaotic wedding. You heard it right. CHAOTIC.

Why must every wedding to be chaotic? The reason for a chaotic wedding would definitely be the arrangement of the seats. I can safely say most of the wedding i attended has almost the same thing. Why can’t the host arrange the seat properly in order to avoid any chaotic events?

The dinner i attended just now was actually not chaotic as i said. I am exaggerating only....

Besides the chaotic, i got the chance to ogle at guys or my relatives, long relatives. I was enjoying the whole night because the number of tables are just 11 tables. That means we have more space to run around and mingle though the space was limited. Most of the guests are all my relatives. Oh, the host is my granduncle from Singapore. Her daughter married last week, i guess, at Singapore. So, her father invite us (from granduncle and grandaunt side).

The guy i ogled was my granduncle’s youngest son. So salah to ogle at your own relative. One word to describe him, SMART. I always like guys on formal attire. He’s so damn smart!!! Besides him, there was one angmo relative of my grandaunt side. Caucasian mix with Chinese = genetic jackpot. A perfect mix of gene.

Oh wait, did i mention that groom was gorgeous? hahaha... So salah!!! He's very straight too...

The best of all was the video played to show us the bride and groom’s actual day of their wedding. They were together for 11 years before tying the knot. I like the video made and it was professionally taken. It was normal video clips showing their wedding day, but the way they filming was good and professional. This is the first time i watched this kind of video on wedding dinner. Normally a slide show of the wedding day is shown during the dinner.

All in all, the dinner was as chaotic as i said. It was actually some misconnecting and miscounting. The food served was great especially the sharkfin soup.

p.s. the joke my day.. my father asked who’s picture on my phone’s screen? It was Beyonce’s cover picture for her album. My dad thought is my gf’s face and he said should put my gf’s face over there. Hahahahahahaha... i wonder what’s his reaction if the picture will be my bf instead. Hahahhahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment