Tuesday, January 5, 2010

3 Days After New Year...

I’m sorry to myself. Cried last night.

I think i’m that kind of guy who easily cry though i don’t cry that often.

This time’s cry is cry of touched. This is how i react knowing someone has cancer especially if that person is from my family. Touching wood now. I don’t mean my family but the family of Walker.

I finished downloaded Brothers and Sisters season 4 episode 3. I have been rajin downloading the series knowing I’ll go back to nilai. I know last minute job. I should have downloaded them when they release last year.

In episode 3, Kitty Walker confesses to her family that she has cancer (lymphoma). It was tough time for her to reveal her condition. That was the sad part. How come she suddenly had cancer just like that? It’s drama.

Then the moving part is when everyone in the family arguing to decide what treatment. In big family, we are up to have different opinions. Nora wants Kitty to have this treatment but Robert wants another treatment. Yar, they argue till Kitty comes in and settle. The bottom line is that they are concern to each other. Which makes me addicted to this series.

Later on bed, i cried too. The reason i cried is the same in semester 2. I felt alone. I’m worried about the future. It’s so sick. I am wondering when all these worries would stop. When i don’t need to worry anything? I guess worrying is my closest friend...

It’s kinda bad start for 2010 to cry. It was barely 3 days after new year and i cried. And the first post of 2010 is about crying which means a not good thing. Sigh. Hopefully till end of 2010, my life would not be filled with tears and cries...

p.s. thinking to going back to nilai tomorrow saddens me some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment