Friday, January 29, 2010

Hunky One

I’m so damn kau excited lo!! I can feel my sex hormone is in my blood right now... and this sex hormone just makes me so excited.

*look at the clock* WAT!! It’s 2.21 am and i still not yet on bed?

I am so excited and i decide to write this down. I have been really, really busy lately due to tonnes of reports and assignment to hand in. I need to hand in 7 reports including journals in this week. Slept very late. And now i still writing this post.

Why on earth am i so excited?

It’s about that hunky neighbour. I finally saw him topless in near proximity (actually last Monday i saw in topless). We were in the toilet just now. i scanned his body. He wears boxer and walks everywhere with it!!

Ok la. Can consider a hunk though he has no visible six packs. A meaty one. Unlike HIM, a lean body. He goes to gym every day i suppose as he has the fitness center towel. By judging his muscular body, he must be a gym rat la...

He’s a hunk. And that drives me crazy!!! Hahaha... if i’m not mistaken, he’s the first hunk that i ever seen topless in reality! Of course i saw endless time on internet la, but not in reality and in close proximity.

*Back to reality*

I still like HIM to this hunky one. i don’t know, maybe i encountered HIM more time than the hunky one. And i had more feelings to HIM. (as if i had anything with HIM before).

In the end, i need to get rid of this hunky one from my head as fast as possible before my idiot brain start to think nonsense.

p.s. tomorrow i still got test 1 for GEN and i still haven’t sleep!! It’s 2.37 am!! Argh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment