Monday, January 18, 2010

How I Wish It's Always Friday...

I love last Friday (15 Jan 2009). I went to uni at morning and came back at night. Basically i travelled from my home to uni then back to my home just like last time i’m in college. How i which i am allowed to do this every day though i might be tired and exhausted. I truly don’t mind travelling like this!!

Thursday was a public holiday for N9. And as usual, i went back home on Wednesday. Yay, i only stayed 2 nights at my hostel with dinner-ing alone. Not bad. They didn’t call me, not even on Wednesday. I guess they already count me out. But never mind cause i am sick of thinking whether they gonna call me out or not. I just settle my dinner alone then just like kc’s roommate.

I woke up at 7.30 am, ate my breakfast and headed to ktm at 8.45 am. Last Monday i missed the train and subsequently missed inti 10.30 am bus. All thanks to ktm. But this time, i reach ktm early hoping that i will take the earlier train and reach subang early. Besides, i wanted to grab a cuppa of Starbucks. I desperately want Starbucks’ Tiger Keychain.

I reached subang station around 10.45 am. At first i planned to buy at subang outlet but i don’t know why i suddenly chicken out. I had dilemma inside me. After i decided not to buy on Friday but on tomorrow, i immediately regretted. So on second thought, i walked into SS15 outlet and bought a venti Honey Orange Frappuccino and the keychain!!!


I was really anticipating to tasting that frappuccino since it was launched last year. Maybe i expected too much. I found it so-so only. I didn’t taste any honey and orange flavour. Kinda turn down to me. But never mind, i compensated myself with the Tiger Keychain!! An early CNY gift for myself...

The day was smooth to me. I was talkative as usual. Or maybe that junior girl sat beside me? Kinda brought me back to college where classmates speaking in English. I miss those days. I want to speak English with my classmate!! What’s topic will be when two girls talking? Showing off their date lah. Apparently one of them had a date with a guy. How do i know it? haha. I eardrop their conversation lah... hahahaha... gossiping with girls is my hobby too!! I know very gay. Hahaha.... but i hardly gossiping with my classmate girls’ friends. Sigh. So, i was excited eardropping their conversation. Hahahahaah.. come come gossip with me!!!

Besides that, i daydreamt again. I dreamt how nice that someone sit beside me is a person that can play along with me. I tend to be more naughty and talkative in BIO119 class. When i’m activated i certainly hope i‘ll have someone that can stand and play together with me. And that someone is definitely my bf lah!!!

I bored when no one able to catch my joke or play together with me. They just not click with me. Or rather i’m not click to anyone in my class. We seem to live on different path. Our jokes are different element as well. I don’t click with anyone of them whereas they are clicked to each other easily. I admit i had some problem in my interpersonal communication skill. For instance, Darren was sitting beside me at that day and whenever i tell joke with him, he seemed not to get my joke. Same goes to kokliang.


All in all, last Friday was indeed a good day for me. How i wish every day is Friday to me... Speaking about Friday, it has been long quite a long time didn’t patronize T.G.I. Friday. Must find time to eat there...


p.s. will be taking 10.30 am bus to go back nilai. i haven't pack my stuff. heck! Next week no holiday or whatsoever, that means i'll have dinner alone again for straight 4 nights. I can't count on them anymore. Our dinner path has been diverged since early this sem....

No comments:

Post a Comment