Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pre Semester 3 Post...

My mind was thinking so much when i was on my way back to this jail aka jungle aka mountain aka inti!! Worried can be best describing my feeling...

One of the things i thought was the timetable. I hope i will not have the lab classes on Monday. In other words, i will be off on that day.

If i don’t get that, i hope God will compensate me with a MAN, a soul mate. Hahaha... like this also can...

I need something to compensate my loss, k? I hope at the end of this semester, (given that i had lab class on Moday) i will say: luckily i have those labs on Monday, or else i would have this (refers to an event that occupies me after the lab classes). The reason why i don’t want any lab classes on Monday is that i want an off day!! That means i will have to spend 4 nights here instead of 5 nights. Besides if got lab on Monday, then Tuesday i will have long hours of morning break before my afternoon class.

Then my thoughts flew~~~ if during the mid semester i meat someone special. Maybe after the lab classes i would spend my dinner with him. Sleepover at his house after dinner? Will go to class the next day after breakfasting with him? That someone temporary living at Bukit Jalil. Haha....

See. All the way, i was thinking at that thing!

I really hate going back here at night like today. My mind would non-stop thinking so much even though i’m already used to this place. Hence, i called this place: so familiar yet strange place. I really hope i would be lucky enough to have day off on Monday.

God, i really, really hope that i will not have lab classes on Monday. If happens to have any one of lab classes on Monday, please compensate me with something good like a soul mate, a lover, a MAN of my life... please God...

No comments:

Post a Comment