Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Week of Semester 3

Oh My Lady GaGa (OMLGG), my blog filled with so much yin energy!!! Gonna attract you-know-what later...

I need light to shine upon me!! I’m so yin lately!! I’m so emo!!

Well, i had a very bad start for my third semester. Maybe the following semesters will gonna be very very bad!!!

Thank Gosh, today is Friday. It’s the end of all tormented days in my uni. Maybe i really got serious problem with my interpersonal communication skill. I tend to draw myself away from my classmates. Or maybe i was not making friends with them since the very first day we met?

I find them annoying. I have reason for that, k. They (yseng, shake & bunch) were making much noise at the back when my lecturer, Ms Geetha was teaching in front. I was trying to see what’s on the white board and they were talking to each other. I tried to ask them what’s on the board, and i think they must find me annoying cause i non-stop asking him(daren) what’s the question.

Besides, the place we sat was quite packed as my other classmates joined us. And i couldn’t concentrate with all people bullshitting around!! So, i moved to the first row. Luckily i sat the first row, at least i could learn something really important.

They are taking things for granted. Maybe it’s the post holiday syndrome. Or maybe he know they can drop this Genetics subject anytime they want as they don’t require this subject for degree transfer to Australia. They are planning to take 1 + 2, but they want to take these subjects (GEN & BCH) just to prepare themselves what they are going to face next time in Aussie. Fine, i’m judging them. I have no rights to say anything about them.

I am okay with them as long as they do not disturb me in the class as these two subjects are very important to me!! I must pass these subjects because i’m taking 2 + 1 and i need to maintain my CGPA!! To make thing worse, these subjects are very tough. According to kc, there were so many friends of him failed in this subject. There is no 100% passing rate for these subjects too. I hope i will pass!!

Haiz... worrying right now....

On my way back this evening, i encounter a rainbow!! It’s indeed auspicious to see a rainbow. And i capture the rainbow in my handphone too. My head was locked to that rainbow from nilai to subang. My neck was sprained after seeing the rainbow for about 20 minutes!! It gave me a smile on my face. My life wasn’t that bad after all. I got to see a rainbow after many months not seeing one.


With this rainbow, luck and goodness shall smile on me back. I hope my later weeks in uni would get smoother and happier....


p.s. i wonder why in this sem i’m kinda rejecting myself from my friends? Looks like the history came back to haunt me again~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment