Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Underwear

I don’t know why. I think I’m gayer... Owning new trunk underwear makes me gayer? I bet not.

After a never ending dilemma, i bought myself new underwear! This is the first time i buy underwear by my own. Usually, i will tell my mother my underwear is depleting and she will settle for me. She would buy Club Man brand for me, my father and my brother. But, don’t know since when, my brother buy his underwear himself.

I planned to buy alone in KLCC last 2 Sundays but failed because no time. I managed to check out the price. Renoma and Jockey are the most affordable brand for me. I actually want to buy 2(x)ist underwear. They look nice.

After surveying, at last i bought Renoma Invinsible series. I chose the trunk instead of brief. This time i bought in AEON Bkt Tinggi last Thursday when i was on holiday. I also watched Avatar on that day. I think no one saw me at innerwear department at that time kua? If anyone that i know saw me at that department and buying trendy underwear, i’ll be dead!! Owning trendy ones rather than conventional underwear seem so gay to most of the people. What’s more if it’s a trunk underwear? People would be saying me gay at my back!!

Anyway, i bought it. And wearing it now as i write this. Truly invinsible, it’s comfortable and smooth as if not wearing!! Now i just wear it without wearing my usual shorts in room. I even wear it when sleeping. I want to maximize this trunk while i still have the time to wear. I will not bring it back home for my mum to wash! She would be shock if she knows i buy trendy and expensive underwear like this one. And i plan to throw them at the end of this year as i can’t it back. This trunk is specially worn in here.

p.s. i like this trunk even though it is expensive than usual brief. And I’m a step closer to gayhood!!
p.p.s. plz go to brother blog for more pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. why do you need to be afraid? there is nothing gay about a trunk underwear. it's a different story if it's a thong or g-string.

    btw, renoma is worn by quite a lot of people. it's the most popular brand of underwear in malaysia

    ReplyDelete