Friday, January 8, 2010

Dinner Together (Part 1)

Thank goodness, i finally had my dinner with friends!!!

My mind was playing truant after the class end or maybe before the class ended. I was think will be eating dinner alone again? I hope not...

My friend, sow, messaged me at 6.55 pm asking me whether want to eat dinner tonite? “Of coz i want, i was waiting for u”, i replied.

He and his friends came with car and fetch me to eat dinner. Thank god i was not eating dinner alone!!! I hope we will have dinner together every time...

Somehow, i missed the last time where 4 of us( me, kc, sow, huoi) eating dinner alone. I guess kc must be having his healthy and delicious homecoook at the time we had dinner...


p.s. i spotted a hunk moving in the room directly opposite mine!! Since, it is quite far from my room to his, i hardly see his figure. Spotted him wearing very short pants and tight white t-shirt cleaning his room. And his hair so short like bald. A typically hunk!!!! I spied on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment