Monday, January 11, 2010

The First Weekend after First Week Sem 3!!

Attended Lillian Too’s annual extravaganza this morning.

I was nearly late. The event starts at 10 am but i reached KLCC at 10 am!! I was sprinting to reach KL convention centre. Luckily i didn’t miss the first part or anything.

So, review for 2010?

The year of tiger possesses risk and danger due to the nature of the tiger!! However, according to aunt Lillian, this tiger is a pussy cat!! Haha... oh speaking about tiger, Tiger Woods was the topic of our or rather her joke. One of her jokes, what’s the difference between a dragon and a tiger?

Answer? A dragon will not cheat her wife but a tiger cheats her wife!!!

Don’t get it rite? Yup, i don’t get her drift too at that time. Maybe she got the hint that we don’t understand her and then she said TIGER WOODS!!

A-ha! Get it now? Haha. We whole laughed.

This year desperately needs WATER!! So when shopping for Chinese New Year, buy lotsa blue or black cloths!! From the year’s phat chee, the self element is wood, a strong yin wood. It has 4 elements of its kind the element basket which make wood a very strong element. Absence of water element makes this wood element to become dry!! With too much wood element, there will be very competitive in our daily life and it will directly or indirectly causes backstabbing around us in work in order to survive this tough year.

Now come to my astrology, snake, it’s going to be a good, good year!! Yeah!!! Anyway, before she said anything about my astrology, i last year somehow thought that this year gonna be good year for me even though #7 flies into SE3. Indeed, i was right. I have strong life force, strong spirit, and strong romance luck.

“Be positive in thinking, so that you will emit positive energy and the positive events would come to you”

A quote from a blogger. I have to agree with this one. Immediately i’m positive after reading it. That’s how i said this year gonna be good year for me. I’m trying to be POSITIVE.

With the strong life force and spirit essence, i hope i will succeed in changing myself into a better person. You know, changes need courage!! I hope I’m determined and courageous enough to change my life for better.

Feng Shui apart, during the lunch break i went to A&W to have my lunch. The restaurant was pack and thank god i found a seat for me. I planned to quickly grab a bite then head on to ISETAN to look for men’s innerwear. Btw, i had only one hour for lunch.

However, my planned didn’t work out because i was at the restaurant for nearly 45 minutes and i had barely less than 15 to go to ISETAN and buying my underwear. The reason why i was stuck there because the A&W people didn’t give my burger that i ordered! I waited and waited so long until i walked to the counter and asked for my BURGER!! Once they gave me my chicken sandwich burger, i took it and put it into my bag and walked upstairs for ISETAN.

While searching my way to ISETAN, i saw Parksons. I don’t know why my legs just walked into that departmental store. I quickly search for men’s innerwear department. I took a whole big round of that floor to search for underwear? I must be desperately need a underwear!! At last found the shelf was just on my left hand side. It was a corner!! I wonder why innerwear department is always at a corner; as if that is a dark area where certain people are prohibited and everyone went it there has to be checked.

The first piece i saw was from Calvin Klien!! And i saw my favourite white brief with red waistband!!! I took the box and check the price. RM 80!!! Almost all CK briefs cost RM60 and above if i am right. omg!! then saw CK steel series!! Nice!! I walked around that area. Ok. I’m like a fresh virgin boy looking for underwear for the first time in life!! In fact, this is the first time i alone searching for underwear in my 20 years and 1 month and 6 days!! So shameful!! Luckily there were some guys over there that made me not so paiseh. There were 2 ladies over there la. So paiseh.

I saw famous Renoma, Levi’s, my favourite (2)xist, Jockey, Byford and etc. The cheapest for far is Jockey. (i think Byford is much more cheaper, but it doesn’t fall in my list) and CK is the most expensive. Renoma and 2xis are affordable. I talked so long in the end i didn’t buy anything!!I don’t have the time mah. I just wan to check the price and decide whether to buy or not. i’m a rational shopper, k?

The funny thing during the process was i was in heaven; happy and smiling around. I guess maybe this is the first time i been to innerwear department and i saw many brands that i like so much!!! Then, i had an erection down there!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gosh, i need to buy them back lah! I must make time to go Parksons to buy them!! I’m thinking on Wednesday when i’m on my way back home because Thursday is a holiday for N9. Oh no!! It’s 1.37 a.m. and i still haven’t packed my bag for tomorrow’s class. At one point i nearly forget there is class tomorrow!! I was so happy to be back home!! Now i have to prepare myself go back to HELL (literally)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment