Monday, January 25, 2010

Dinner - Spaghetti

Haiz... Dinner alone again.. Anyway, i just had a hearty and happy dinner meal!!

I ate homecook spaghetti tonight. Yesterday my sister cooked spaghetti for brunch. And i tapao for tonight's dinner.

My mum asked me to eat for lunch but i leave it for dinner.

As the pasta was cold, i boil with hot water and also to make the pasta warm.


the pasta..

Then pour the sauce to the pasta.


a good spaghetti always comes with good sauce..


a hearty meal!!!

And voila!! A hearty meal!!! As i preparing the dinner, i was smiling to myself. I was happy!! Or maybe i was numb already with eating alone.. Or maybe i was not happy at all; i pretended to be happy.


it's always good to eat together with a cuppa of coffee...

Anyway, i still had a meal. A good and delicious meal.

p.s. one night down, 3 nights to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment